Sunday, November 13, 2011

LAXMAN RK!!


R K Laxman

Political Cartoon sends out a strong message in lighter way. Even the persons about whom the cartoon criticizes, would have had an inch smile on their lips. I have never cared about who would have drawn such cartoons but one fine day I happen to watch this video and this man is such a simple chap but has done something a common man can never do in India. He made umpteen cartoons that made politicians fume and common man to think. 

Not that I dont know Mr. Laxman before this video.I knew him as better cartoonist but this video changed my thoughts about him completely. He conveyed common man's ideology without words yet he made sure that it does the job for which it was intended to. This man deserves something better than what he is now.



No comments:

Post a Comment